Ride with GPS Club Account
NCBC has a club membership with Ride with GPS, which gives NCBC members free access to the premier features of their web site and smartphone app. To utilize these features, follow these steps:
- Open RideWithGPS.com and register as a user (choose a basic account, which is free)
- Authorize yourself to the NCBC club account by opening this link and signing in with your Ride with GPS username and password (created in the above step)
- After signing in you should see the NCBC logo on the left-hand side of the Home page. Click the NCBC logo and you will be in the NCBC club section.
- To create routes in the club library, click the “Sign Into Club” button on the NCBC club page. The banner will turn yellow, indicating you are operating as a club user (as opposed to your private account) Note: You must be authorized by an NCBC admin to create club routes. You will be notified by email when this step is complete.
- If you already have the Ride with GPS app installed, uninstall it from your smartphone
- Install the Ride with GPS app from your respective app store
- Log into Ride with GPS from the app. Click the options menu in the upper-left corner and select Club Routes.
- In the list of club routes displayed, select the route you want to use.
- When the route is open, click on the options menu in the upper-right corner to access premier features such as Ride This, Download, Navigate to Start, and Show My Location.
Pertinent Ride with GPS help pages and videos: